Impact Finance Center offers advisory services that bring our expertise directly to foundations, nonprofits, family offices, and other interested groups in a consulting capacity. Our clients benefit not only from our cutting edge research and academic work, but also from our ground-level experience facilitating and closing impact investing transactions.
Whether you’re looking for someone to simply explain what impact investing is or you’re looking for expert guidance in negotiating the finer points of such complex deals, IFC’s team of experts can help.
Our advisory services include:
- Investment Beliefs Process
- Outsourced Chief Impact Officer (OCIO)
- Outsourced Impact Lab (I-Lab)
- Impact Audit
- Direct Investments
- Impact Investing Giving Circles
- Professional Development Fellowships
- Courses: Online, In Person, Livestreaming, Custom, and Certificates