Who should attend:
- Startups and growing businesses interested in new sources of capital;
- All startup or growing businesses making positive social or environmental change;
- Foundations, investors and wealth advisors interested in impact investing;
- Anyone interested in Colorado Impact Day Pitch Competition & , March 3-4, 2016.
Who you will meet:
- Doug Johnson, Panel Moderator, Chair of Tiger 21 & VP of Capital Access at Innosphere
- John Corbett, CEO & Founding President - Awhere
- Bob Goodman, President & CEO - RX Assurance
- Dr. Stephanie Gripne, Founder - Impact Finance Center & Colorado Impact Initiative and Day
- Joanne Kelly, Executive Director - Colorado Association of Funders
- Stephan Reckie, Angel Investor - Founding & Managing Member of Angelus Funding
- Jesse Wolff, Director of Private Sector Initiatives - The Colorado Health Foundation
What people will learn:
- Impact investing on the continuum of capital in Colorado.
- How mission- and program-related investments work.
- Why and how foundations and philanthropists are investing in startups.
- Startups and foundations can work TOGETHER to make positive change.
- How to get involved in the Colorado Impact Initiative & Impact Day.