Impact Finance Center is multi-university nonprofit academic center that identifies, trains, and activates philanthropists and investors to become impact investors using the following tools:
- CO Impact Days March 12-14, 2019
- Impact Investing Education Institute
- Community Foundations & Impact Investing Course
- Corporate Strategics & Impact Investing Course
- Investor Readiness Impact Investing Course
- Nonprofits, Social Enterprise & Impact Investing Course
- Rocky Mountain Who's Who In Impact Investing
- Impact Investing Giving Circles
- Everyday Heroes: Impact Investing Stories from the Field Speaker Series & Podcasts.
- Advisory Services: Professional Development Coaching, Outsourced Chief Impact Officer, and Outsourced Impact Lab
To increase market awareness around impact investing, the Impact Finance Center produces research that is both rigorous and relevant. Our approach applies accumulated research theories, knowledge, methods, and techniques from both academia and public/private markets.
Research projects explore various tranches of institutional capital to both identify and help address barriers to increased impact capital flow. Be it through academic journals, popular press or social media, IFC shares findings to assist the impact community in solving social and environmental issues. Learn More >
By developing a suite of educational opportunities, the Impact Finance Center aims to help both investors and those seeking investment navigate the impact investing landscape: from MBA courses to Executive Education to custom courses. Regardless of where you may fall on the impact continuum – novice through expert – IFC can help.
We bring together leading practitioners, investors, foundations, students and faculty to develop tailored curricula and employ teaching methods focused on applied projects, innovative financing tools and strategic collaboration. Learn More >
Impact Finance Center provides expert guidance in all areas of impact investing. We bring over a decade of industry experience working with investors and ventures, including foundations, family offices, individuals, as well as nonprofit and for-profit social ventures.
From structuring complex deal transactions in affordable housing and historic building renovation to board mentorship and deal sourcing, IFC has a team of experienced practitioners that can help you achieve your impact objectives. Learn More >